Gotta have chocolate bark for the Holidays! As per usual, our signature seaweed seasoning SEA SPICE, takes this classic to new and unique flavour heights!
This worked out WAY better than we even anticipated. The combo of the sweet cherries and salty spicey almonds is the perfect combination with the dark chocolate.
10 oz of semi sweet or dark chocolate
½ cup dried cherries
½ cup sliced almonds
2 tsp of sriracha sea spice + extra for sprinkling
- Over low / medium heat melt chocolate using a double broiler method
- In a small bowl toss sliced almonds with a drizzle (or spray) of avocado oil and 2 tsp of sea spice
- Roast in oven at 325 for approx 10 minutes or until slightly golden
- Set aside and let cool
- Roughly chop dried cherries
- Spread melted chocolate onto a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper
- Spread out to desired thickness and sprinkle evenly with cherries and roasted almonds
- Sprinkle with additional Sriracha Sea Spice - the more the merrier
- Put in freezer to set for about 30 minutes
- Break up into bite sized pieces and store in air tight container and store in fridge or somewhere cool